Friday, December 31, 2010

Drink and Be Happy!

Need a little playlist for your New Year's Eve festivities this evening? Well I have the prefect mix for you!!

A few weeks ago I found this photo, entitled: Drink and Be Happy. The image inspired and me and now I am off to inspire you with some festive tunes!!


Beginnings                                    Chicago
Rhythm of Love                            Plain White T's
If You're Going to San Francisco  Scott Mckenzie
You Blong to Me                         Elvis Costello
If I Had Eyes                               Jack Johnson
I Say a Little Prayer for You        Michael Buble
Make Me Smile                          Chicago
Thank You for the Music             ABBA
Wouldn't It Be Nice                    Beach Boys
Don't Do Me Like That              Tom Petty and the Heartbreakers
You're My Best Friend              Queen
Beyond the Sea                          Bobby Darin
One Fine Day                            Carole King
Oh Yoko                                   John Lennon
You and I                                  Ingrid Michaelson
Wagon Wheel                           Old Crow Medicine Show
Home                                       Edward Steel and the Magnetic Zeros
Cecilia                                      Paul Simon


Drink and Be Happy!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...