Thursday, February 24, 2011

My little "pick-me-up"


Yesterday I was in Library (what a shock) and got into my 2:00 funk. My class schedule is very sporadic and I spend my MWF's essentially in the lib ALL day long, with breaks for classes. I have an afternoon class at 3:00, so between my 1:00 and 3:00 I crash at the library. Yesterday afternoon I became moody and so I checked my facebook and found "a little something to get you through Wednesday" vid with love, from kate spade. So I became entranced with the video and watched it, completely oblivious to the rest of the world. Suddenly, as my nose is about to run into the computer screen, everything around me goes silent. I keep watching and after 30 seconds or so, I turn around, and see the librarian standing there...telling me I need to turn my music off. As my friend Sarah said "Only you would get in trouble for watching a kate spade video."

Enjoy my little pick-me-up today and make sure to stay clear of Librarians as you watch it!

Toodles,

Clare

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...