Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Redheads

My younger brother, Henry, has been made fun of for his orange-y tinge, freckles, the 'Irish' face. The look, has been coined,"ginger". But I love my little leprechaun brother and am embracing the gorgeous red haired look today!

So here is to those flaming red heads!

"Once in his life, every man is entitled to fall madly in love with a gorgeous redhead." - Lucille Ball



"I am always asked where I got my bright auburn-red hair from, seeing as both my parents have a very dark almost black hair. My father, being 60 when I was born, always answered, "rust in the pipes." - Unknown

"There once was a girl

with a Strawberry curl

Right in the middle of her forehead

And when she was good

she was very, very good

-but when she was bad she was horrid." - Unknown














No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...