Monday, December 12, 2011

Holiday Wish List from Design Darling

Happy Monday to all of you!! This week will be filled with guest bloggers sharing their holiday cheer. We will be having posts on christmas wish lists, gift guides, outfits, and more!! Be sure to check out each of my guests' blogs!!
For more updates from me this week, be sure to check out the facebook page!
Toodles

Hi there! I'm Mackenzie from Design Darling and I'm excited to be sharing my holiday wishlist on Twirling Clare today!



1. These Steve Madden suede loafers are a perfect shade of blue that will go with everything in my closet! I wonder if I could even have them monogrammed à la Stubbs and Wooton?

2. If they're good enough for Gossip Girl, they're good enough for me! These BaubleBar earrings were spotted on Lily van der Woodsen who just might be the chicest character on the show.

3. I would put a bow on everything if I could so this Kate Spade bangle is definitely at the top of my list!

4. These Urban Outfitters cat eye sunglasses are just $14 — enough said! I think they'd make a great stocking stuffer.

5. The fact that this Kate Spade vase costs just $25 makes it the perfect piece for your dorm room or first apartment and an ideal hostess gift for seasonal soirées!


6. I know I just bought myself a pair of Corso Como boots but now I have my eye on these Topshop equestrian boots as well! They're the perfect camel color and I'm smitten with the buckle detail.

- - - 

Thank you, Clare, for having me and happy holidays to all!


5 comments:

  1. That Kate Spade bangle is too cute! Great, classic choices. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love Mackenzie's picks!
    Found you via Design Darling and am now following :)
    fashiontruffles.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. SO cute. I love everything. Those cat sunnies are perfection. xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. That vase is too cute!
    I'm glad I found your blog : )

    ReplyDelete
  5. I heart the Bauble Bar earrings... gorge! Love your gift guide guest posts. Fun picks on all!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...