Friday, February 24, 2012

Oscar Loving!

Do you have any plans for the Glamorous Weekend? Even if you won't be in attendance for the Academy Awards, I hope you roll out your own red carpet and strike a pose! 
Always remember, you're a celebrity in someone's eyes.

If I were accepting the Oscar for the Best Actress of the Year, I would be wooing the crowd in this outfit, bringing a little Twirling Clare to Hollywood couture:

Red Carpet


Shop the look:

Check out other Red Carpet worth outfits on {long distance loving} and Happy Weekend!!

Toodles

11 comments:

  1. Ah I love this outfit you put together! It's so beautiful & so bright! Perfect for spring & the Oscars!!! haha! :)

    Have a fun weekend! xoxo Nicole
    http://nicolerenedesign.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE that dress -- same one i picked for my outfit. love the brights that you paired it with.

    xx :: ashlyn
    let it be beatuiful

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the color combo of the gown and earrings! SO lovely and unexpected! I can only dream about wearing pretty heels right now though, 'cuz of my ankle! I am going to keep it up today and watch more Downton Abbey! YAY. =D Have a great weekend!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the colors! That dress is beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Loving the colors! Great taste, as always!

    ReplyDelete
  6. That's a gorgeous color! I'd have to be really bold to pull that off! Have a great weekend Clare!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a fabulous Michael Kors clutch - I love your mix of colors for this week!

    ...Lauren
    www.sapphiresunrise.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. That's an awesome dress, and I love the earrings you paired with it too! :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...