Thursday, March 1, 2012

strike up the band





Glenn Miller: In the Mood


I  love all of these fun musical pictures to start-off the month of March!
In addition to celebrating the first month of spring (rapidly approaching) I would like to announce my blogging friend Mackenzie of Design Darling's new store opening!! Today marks the official opening of 
Design Darling {the boutique}. It is a new way to shop online for your favorite accessory items. I can't wait to check out all of her new products. which I know will be fabulous. 
I'd love for all of my readers to support her new endeavor!

Toodles!

1 comment:

  1. Fun pictures!! They make me smile! She has some great stuff on her site. Thanks for sharing!
    Because Shanna Said So

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...