Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Maddie's Maukingbirds

One of my closest friends at school has Cystic Fibrosis.  Cystic fibrosis is the most prevalent genetic disease in the United States. Advances continue to be made in finding a cure, but your help is needed now - more than ever - to help keep up the momentum of this lifesaving research.


Great Strides is the Cystic Fibrosis Foundation's largest and most successful national fundraising event. This year, I'm walking in the Great Strides event on May 5th. Please help me meet my fundraising goal of $500.00 by donating to Maddie's cause. 


Maddie has made my college years so extraordinary and I am thankful everyday that I am able to be friends with her and I hope that our friendship will continue in the years to come. I am walking for Maddie on Saturday, May 5th in honor of her team, Maddie's Maukingbirds. I would really appreciate as much support as you can give in honor of Maddie and CF!


 Just click on this link to make a donation to my fundraising page. 

Any amount you can donate is greatly appreciated!

I would be honored if you could help out in the cause by either making a donation or sharing this page with others. 


You can make a donation HERE


1 comment:

  1. My high school hosted a huge danceathon every year for CF! 20 years ago, a family with students there had two daughters with CF. Sadly, they died young due to the lack of treatments avaliable then. CF treatmens have come such along way since then and it's so important to continue promoting research for it and supporting the cause! great post!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...