Monday, April 2, 2012

Project Gadabout Welcome

I am thrilled to be part of a new adventure!
Today, something I have been working on for the past couple of months, is finally going live. I will be featured every other week on Project Gadabout sharing my fashion tips, style advice, and shopping recommendations for ways you can look chic and sophisticated by utilizing the pieces you have in your wardrobe.
Please check out Project Gadabout to see the video I made for today as well as all of the other fun things featured on the site!




Be sure to keep sharing Twirling Clare with your friends and family. 

Hope you have the happiest Monday, Toodles!

2 comments:

  1. What a fantastic fashion post...I'm loving rockin' the leopard flats these days, and I'm all about scarves!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome, how fun! So happy to have found your blog through your new venture :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...