Friday, May 25, 2012

First Weekend of Summer!

I made it back safe and sound from my trip to England! I had a wonderful time and I can't wait to share as much as I can with you. I will be working to compile a post with my pictures for the trip and other details of the places we visited!!

Until then, I am sharing with you some inspirations of sailing away. Memorial Day Weekend always seems to be the summer kick-off. With graduations, barbecues and cookouts, swimming pools, and longer days...it's a perfect time to get excited for the summer months.
 I hope you all have a wonderful Memorial Day weekend!






I also want to share a jewelry sale from a Boston company, Jojo Blings. They have fabulous pieces that are perfect for making a statement with any of your outfits! The colors are also just right for the upcoming summer months. 
There are major discounts throughout the weekend, so be sure to check out the site HERE.


Here are some of my favorites:
 



\


Toodles!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...