Saturday, June 9, 2012

one-piece preference

This summer I needed to update my swim suit collection. I am heavier chested, so I always despise bathing suit shopping. This year, I made it stress-free by adapting a new 'theme'.
Instead of going for the typical bikini, I opted to go "old school" and picked out a couple of one piece suits. Can I just share with you all that I am in love?!?!
Where it used to be 'risque' to go short...the reverse is now true! It is not surprising to head to the pool and find every single woman under the age of 40 in a bikini. 
It's always good to be different, and I guarantee...you'll be the new trendsetter!
Grab a sun hat, some stunning shades, and a flattering one piece (because it's always better to have more left for the imagination!) 
You will be confident, look fabulous, and embody poolside class. 

The bathing suit 'police force'.






I found my suits at J.Crew and I am sharing some of my favorite picks from their store below:

one-piece wonders

There are styles for everyone, check out the website HERE.

Follow Twirling Clare: Facebook//Pinterest//Tumblr//Twitter

1 comment:

  1. I love this. I can relate %100 and I agree that 1 piece is the modest and hottest way to go! Leave it to the imagination!!

    -Tori
    torigjohnson.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...