Thursday, July 26, 2012

house of balloons

I have always adored the movie UP. Throughout the summers I workout at a community rec center near my house. In addition to providing fitness facilities, the center also holds summer camps. All day long there are kids running around the entire place jumping in the pool, throwing balls in the gym, and working on arts and crafts in the hallways. One of their latest projects was a model of the house from UP. They drew the house and different characters from the film like Kevin the flamboyantly fabulous bird and Russell the adorable tiger scout. On top of the house they taped dozens and dozens of beautiful colored balloons. It was such an inspiring work of art to see as I groggily made my way up the stairs to the treadmill on an early Monday morning.  

Be prepared for lift-off! 




Follow Twirling Clare: Facebook//Pinterest//Tumblr//Twitter

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...