Friday, November 2, 2012

Comfy & Chic

Happy Friday! Can you believe it is November already? Hasn't time flown by?! I am looking forward to an exciting and busy weekend...wishing to sport some of these fabulous pieces as featured below. Such a casual and chic fall outfit, perfect for any fall day!








Friday's Favorites:

my friend is having her art reception tonight...i am so ecstatic to celebrate the capstone of her incredible college experience.


another sorority date party tonight...dancing the night away!

and i love the vintage elegance in this photo. wearing chocolate brown tonight!

8 comments:

  1. I love Patagonia!

    Xo-L
    simplylowcountry.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want that vest SO badly!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That sweater is fantastic!! Have a wonderful weekend!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That sweater is super cute. The blue gloves bring the aqua out perfectly. Love it (^_^)

    ReplyDelete
  5. This looks so, so comfy! Nothing better than a good Patagonia :)

    Have a good weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  6. That's the cutest sweater ever!!! What is J.Crew trying to do to me?!?! They want me to be poor!

    Have fun tonight!

    Mendi @ Her Late Night Cravings

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a cozy outfit... love how you added a vest!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Graphic sweaters are drawing me in this year. I just love the whimsical scene, yet chic color palette in this one. And those gloves are perfect! Quite KSNY!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...