Friday, February 1, 2013

Ski Trip Outfit

It's starting to flurry today in Philadelphia, so perfect time to look at ski-trip worthy attire. I am not a skier, in fact I have only been once. It wasn't the greatest experience...I could only turn right and my friend could only turn left. Our paths not only crossed, but collided. We were both fine as we laughed watching our skies slide down the rest of the slope. The ski lift didn't think things looked fine down below, so they stopped the entire lift and we had dozens of people ask us if we were okay. 
Maybe someday I will have a successful trip, but at least I know how to  be dressed for hot cocoa in the lodge. 

I head up to Connecticut today after a great couple of days with my friend Kelli and her mom in Philly. 

Hope you all have a wonderful weekend, toodles!
Shop the look:



And I am loving THIS short film from Disney!

Follow Twirling Clare: Facebook//Pinterest//Tumblr//Twitter

2 comments:

  1. Love the blue puffy jacket! Hope you have a wonderful weekend, too!

    :D KC
    ahappyeverafter.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. That Puffer jacket is FANTASTIC!! Love it! Have a great weekend!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...