Thursday, March 7, 2013

Sheridan French: Spring 2013

Sheridan French is one of my favorite people of all time! I found her and her fabulous line a couple of years ago. We have connected on a few occasions over the blogosphere and emails. She gave me wonderful advice almost a year and a half ago, that I have still held close: "Adjust as necessary". The one predictable element of life, is that it is unpredictable. Therefore, those who are capable of adjusting and remaining true to their character are the ones who can better withstand and (most importantly) appreciate the wonders of life. 
I was so happy to work on an interview of her for Matchbook Magazine! The Magazine went live on Monday and if you haven't read through it yet...I'd love for you to take a look!



Also, Sheridan has a special treat for Twirling Clare readers! Below are some of my favorite looks from her 2013 Collection. Sheridan is offering a 10% discount with the code: YESPLEASE

Have fun shopping these beautiful clothes. I will always adore the bright patterns; ethnic-resort chic at its finest :)












Calypso Tunic



Etta Sleeveless Tunic

Shop ALL Bottoms:

Pippa Shorts

Lucy Skirt

Lillian Skirt


Marlowe Pant


I hope you love Sheridan's prints and designs as much as I do. Enjoy the 10% discount and happy shopping :)

Follow Twirling Clare: Facebook//Instagram//Pinterest//Tumblr//Twitter




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...