Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Denison Day

Today is Denison Day, the annual lacrosse game between rival teams OWU and Denison. It was always one of my favorite events at school. I experienced Denison Day for the first time when I was in junior high; my dad had played lacrosse for OWU and took my brother and I up for the game. 

Typically the game was held on a Saturday allowing many alums returned to OWU for the celebration. It always was a fun-filled and exhausting weekend. Last year I organized buses to take students to the game at Denison which worked out tremendously, despite the loss. As you can see in the photo below, I am with some friends at last year's game...we even had shirts made!


I am sending my well wishes to the OWU lacrosse team today and the members of SHO who have planned lots of great things for the day's event. 

Happy Denison Day...and here's to a win!


Follow Twirling Clare: Facebook//Instagram//Pinterest//Tumblr//Twitter

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...