Monday, May 6, 2013

reading time

Studying literature at school not only filled, but cultivated my interest in the written art form. I love reading and have been able to read a bit in between my travels the past couple of months. 

My spring reading list:

The President's Club by: Nancy Gibbs & Michael Duffy
Nine by: Jeffrey Toobin
The Portrait of Dorian Gray by: Oscar Wilde
Life of Pi by: Yann Martel
She Walks in Beauty by: Caroline Kennedy

What have been your favorite reads lately?







Follow Twirling Clare: Facebook//Instagram//Pinterest//Tumblr//Twitter

2 comments:

  1. Oscar Wilde is fantastic!! I will be searching for these in my library this summer!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have you read Killing Kennedy? That was great!!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...