Friday, May 31, 2013

What's Playing: Capital Cities


Capital Cities just came out with a new album and I am LOVING it. 
The pop band is based out of LA. I love their upbeat music and clever lyrics. It's the perfect rhythm for the summer months. Put the album on for an patio cocktail party, I would recommend margaritas as the beverage for the evening. 

The video below is my favorite song on their album. 

Safe & Sound


Check THIS New York Times article for more information on the album available June 4th. 

Safe & Sound
Patience Gets Us Nowhere Fast
Kangaroo Court
I Sold My Bed, But Not My Stereo
Center Stage
Farrah Fawcett Hair
Chartreuse
Origami
Lazy Lies
Tell Me How To Live
Chasing You
Love Away

If you haven't a chance yet, I would love for you to read yesterday's post!

Have a great weekend, toodles!

Follow Twirling Clare: Facebook//Instagram//Pinterest//Tumblr//Twitter

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...