Saturday, September 14, 2013

New York Fashion Week Street Styles

You might recall from my Fashion Week posts (circa February-March) that I love street styles! In fact, my favorite part of fashion week is exploring the galleries filled with the city chic fashionistas who journey from around the world to the year's biggest parties. Harper's Bazaar always does a wonderful job capturing a diverse and flawless collection of the best dressed fashion show attendees. I also found some great shots via Refinery 29. I know the most important part of fashion week is what struts down the runway, but I find the street sashay-ers JUST as important. I love that they experiment with trends while still holding true to their personal style. It's not hard to discover that I am quite a conservative dresser, so my favorite street styles tend to stick with the timeless and classic pieces. 
Here are some of my favorites:








(via)





(via)

Follow Twirling Clare: Facebook//Instagram//Pinterest//Tumblr//Twitter 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...