Monday, September 30, 2013

Transition White

I bought a pair of white trousers from Banana Republic a couple of weeks ago and have being finding countless ways to incorporate them into wardrobe as a key transitional wear piece. This outfit below has been the consistent go-to. I love a classic camel cashmere (with ANYTHING) and it is just the perfect way to transition into fall.  Make the outfit even better by pairing with leopard details (either in a belt or shoes) and my must-have gold jewels! I adore white and I think this is such a classic way to make the color last a little bit longer. I am also thinking that I can find ways to wear this for "winter white" as well. 
What do you think? Does this say fall to you?
Follow Twirling Clare: Facebook//Instagram//Pinterest//Tumblr//Twitter 

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...