Tuesday, November 19, 2013

leopard coat and birthday shoes

It's official. I want a leopard coat. Am I crazy? Perhaps. But I think it could be oh-so-chic. I have actually been scanning ebay the past couple of weeks to gage what's out there...so far, nothing seems just right. When I do find the perfect one, I will be channeling the outfit below. 
A special shout-out goes to the orange smoking loafer. Charlotte Olympia has created "birthday" flats; 12 zodiac inspired shoes as part of the cosmic collection. Aquarius (my sign) happens to be white...and I am not just feeling the love. Leo seems to be the perfect complement to this outfit. A walk on the wild side is naturally a fitting theme...and who doesn't love a pop of orange?!
Toodles!!



Follow Twirling Clare: Facebook//Instagram//Pinterest//Tumblr//Twitter 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...