Monday, May 19, 2014

dream photo shoot

If this isn't the most marvelous Monday musing, I don't know what could be! One of my favorite bloggers, Lauren of Aspiring Kennedy, shared this phenomenal photo shoot last week. The lovely blogger and wonderful mother has spent the past few months working out of Paris. The family of three has chronicled their Parisian journey, filled with countless wanderlust moments, on Instagram.
I adored following their adventures and have to admit I was quite jealous. The family was able to celebrate so many of life's beautiful moments, in one of the most beautiful places on earth. I mean, how much more fabulous would your child's first steps seem if they were taken in Monet's garden?! 
Lauren and her husband reside in London, although are both originally from the United States. I am beyond intrigued with their semi-unconventional, but utterly charming young family journeys. Who said a post-graduation trip is the only time you can experience the wonders of the world. Hey, traveling with a baby in tow might be even better! Definitely creates more photo-ops :) 
Near the end of their Parisian jaunt, Lauren sported dozens of yards of black tulle and paraded and posed throughout Paris. Sign me up for that glamour shot! I think these images are breathtakingly beautiful, but equally fun, happy, and natural. 

I hope you all have a wonderful week, toodles!



















Follow Twirling Clare: Facebook//Instagram//Pinterest//Tumblr//Twitter

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...