Friday, May 2, 2014

moonwalk

This Sunday is the Flying Pig Marathon in Cincinnati. Although I am not running in the marathon, it's a city-wide event! Kudos to all the athletic superstars who are racing this weekend. I admire your determination and training over the past few months; wish I had that dedication! I am signing up to train for a summer 4 mile race in Hyde Park. I am training with a group and that starts next week. I know it's nowhere near a marathon ranking - but hey, you gotta start somewhere, right? 
One of my favorite things that I came across this week was this video documenting the origins of the moonwalk. Yep, long before MJ was even born, people were strutting their stuff.
For those that aren't running this week, maybe you can join me in a little moonwalk dance-off! I think dancing is the best exercise; honestly, I'd pick this ANY day over running.
I may or may not be practicing the moonwalk as I get ready for bed...
Enjoy your weekend everyone, toodles!



(via Mashable)


Follow Twirling Clare: Facebook//Instagram//Pinterest//Tumblr//Twitter

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...